Netball NT is now accepting applications for community coaches to join our team. Our community coaches provide quality introductory netball programs for junior players within the Northern Territory which emphasise skill development and active participation in a safe and enjoyable environment. Primarily, the position will implement the Netball NT Sporting Schools program and Suncorp NetSetGO programs, and provide opportunities for every young person to participate in and progress through the Netball Australia player pathway.
Successful candidates will be required to deliver netball clinics in a variety of settings, act as ambassadors for Netball NT, create community links and liaise with netball associations, clubs, schools and community groups.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the position description
TEAM COACHES AND OFFICIALS – DRAGONFLIES NETBALL TEAM
The Dragonflies Netball Team is the Northern Territory’s representative team for players with an intellectual disability.
Netball NT are looking to appoint the following roles for the upcoming Marie Little OAM Shield to be held at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre from Friday 5 October to Sunday 7 October, 2018.
- Must hold a current minimum NCAS Development Level netball coaching qualification (Head Coach position).
- Experience working with people with an intellectual disability.
- Outstanding organisational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current Working with Children Check (OCHRE card) (or be intending to gain in 2018).
- Must be available to travel with the team to Brisbane to participate in the Marie Little OAM Shield Friday 5 October to Sunday 7 October, 2018.
For position descriptions and application forms, visit https://nt.netball.com.au/marie-little-oam-shield/
Netball NT is often on the lookout for volunteers to assist in various ways throughout the seasons and across all events.
We are currently seeking volunteers for our Australian Netball League (ANL) home game in Darwin on Saturday, 12 and Sunday 13 May 2018.
For further information, contact:
Aarti Mehta- Administration Officer
Office: 08 8945 1733 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org