Shelley Haynes- Executive Officer
Shelley is responsible for leading the strategic direction and operational management of Netball NT, focusing on the development of netball in the Territory in accordance with its Constitution and Strategic Plan. As well as provide support to Member Associations in all areas of netball development, including athlete, coach and officials pathways, implementation of best governance principles, grass roots development, volunteer recruitment and sustainability.
Shelley commenced in the role in January 2015 and her previous roles included Business Manager of Frankston & District Netball Association in Victoria for 18 years, Junior Development Co-ordinator of FDNA, Club Administrator of VNL club Peninsula Waves Netball Club for 23 years and Life Member.
Shelley Represented Victoria as a Player and Apprentice coach but she also holds accreditation’s in Coaching (Development), Umpiring (B Badge) and Scoring/Timekeeping. She also attended both Melbourne and Delhi Commonwealth Games in 2006 and 2010 as a volunteer netball official (statistician).
Contact Details for Shelley: Phone: 08 89451733 Mobile: 0499 779 487 Email: email@example.com
Stacey Carkeek- Operations Manager
• Establishment and maintenance of administration processes including IT requirements, database upkeep, website, Newsletter and Facebook page updates
• Provide administration support to Netball NT representative teams and maintain/update all records
• Provide all booking and travel requirements for Netball NT representative teams
• Maintain accurate records for internal and external use
• Assume responsibility for lead up planning and delivery of events conducted by Netball NT
• Provide administration support to the Executive Officer
Stacey comes with a solid background in office administration and account management. She holds a Diploma in Event Management and for four years worked for the Wodonga Sports & Leisure Centre (YMCA) as the Front line Service & School Holiday Program Officer, before taking on a Lead Administration role for two years with the Man from Snowy River Bush Festival. More recently, Stacey was the HR Officer for Elders Real Estate in Darwin. Stacey has played club netball from a young age and has her Development Coaching accreditation she currently plays and coaches for the local Darwin Netball Association team Nightcliff Tigers.
Contact Details for Stacey: Phone: 08 89451733 Mobile: 0484 333 363 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haylee Gillies – Community Development Manager
• Manage the implementation of Suncorp NetSetGO programs in Darwin, Palmerston, Katherine and Gove areas.
• Manage and deliver Suncorp NetSetGO programs, clinics and come and try events.
• Manage centre and participant registrations on MyNetball.
• Manage and deliver Australia Post One Netball programs and events.
• Manage and deliver Inclusion (Indigenous, disability and CaLD) Suncorp NetSetGO programs and clinics.
• Coordination of the NT Australia Post One Netball Ambassador.
• Compile School Sports Voucher Proforma for remote schools.
• Deliver netball programs in remote schools.
Haylee holds a Bachelor of Sport and Recreation Management and is currently studying her Masters in Sports Coaching as well as her Teaching English as a Foreign Language course. She worked at Netball SA from August 2011 to March 2016, initially as the Community Participation Coordinator and from July 2014 as the Community Engagement and Legacy Officer for SA and NT. From July 2013, Haylee spent a year in Tonga as an Australian Youth Ambassador for Development at the Tonga Netball Association where she implemented a children’s netball program, a district competition and selected, fundraised for and coached the national netball team.
Haylee has played club netball from a young age and is currently playing for Nightcliff Tigers in the Darwin Netball Association. Haylee is passionate about the role of sport in community development and jumped at the opportunity to move to Darwin in 2016 to share her love of netball and passion with others.
Contact Details for Haylee: Phone: 08 89451733 Mobile: 0429 617 059 Email: email@example.com
Penny Shearer – Pathway Manager
Contact Details for Penny: Mobile: 0475 825 864 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trudie Hopgood – Development Manager
• Develop an effective and inclusive Coach, Umpire and Bench Official Development Program for NT
Contact Details for Trudie: Phone: 08 89451733 Mobile: 0428 524 787 Email: email@example.com
Alice Springs Based
Rhiannon commenced her role as Development Manager – Central Australia in February 2017 and is based in Alice Springs. She comes with a strong background in netball administration, having spent four years as the Netball Operations Co-ordinator & Administration Officer for AFL Goldfields in Victoria. AFL Goldfields is the administration hub which manages the netball operations of several football-netball leagues, including Riddell District, Maryborough & Castlemaine, Ballarat and VNL Club ACU Sovereigns. She is an accomplished netball player, having played for Ballarat Sovereigns in the VNL in 2015 and 2016. She also has a solid background in playing AFL, having represented Victoria in the U18 AFL National Championships from 2010-2012, reaching All Australian selection in 2011.
Rhiannon will work closely with the Alice Springs Netball Association and netball community in developing netball at the grassroots level, including NetSetGO, Sporting Schools and delivering programs in remote areas under the Remote Vouchers scheme.
Contact Details for Rhiannon: Mobile: 0428 779 700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org