NetSetGO and Fast5 Netball are the two Netball Australia products offered for primary school and year 7 and 8 secondary school students in Sporting Schools.
PRIMARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
NetSetGO incorporates skill activities, minor games, music and modified matches in a fun and safe environment. NetSetGO offers 15 different packages to suit the age and needs of students and your school environment via the three different tiers.
- ‘Net’ Tier (Prep-Grade 2) – students will learn netball related fundamental motor skills with fun games, music and activities.
- ‘Set’ Tier (Grades 3-4) – students will take part in modified games and activities with a focus on fun and teamwork.
- ‘GO’ Tier (Grades 5-6) – is ideal for teachers that have inter-school teams that need assistance in coaching skills, teamwork and game tactics
Each school that books a Netball Sporting Schools program will receive:
- The opportunity to purchase a NetSetGO equipment kit, valued at $300.
- A fun, structured and professional program delivered over four one hour sessions.
- A qualified and passionate coach to deliver the NetSetGO program.
- Access to online coaching resources and up to date information.
- Administration support.
- Information about local netball clubs, activities and events.
- Netball School Ambassador status for all teachers and school contacts registering for the Netball Sporting Schools program.
SECONDARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Netball has been reimagined! Fast5 Netball is the latest format of the game developed by Netball Australia, with exciting new features including five positions on court, rolling substitutions, shorter quarters, multiple scoring zones and Power Plays.
Fast5 offers students a fun, social experience with the opportunity to enjoy playing the game and to develop their skills in off-court roles. Teachers can access purpose-built resources and equipment kits are available to support program delivery. Get ready for a whole new kind of netball!
Schools can purchase a Fast5 Netball equipment kit, which includes:
- Netballs and
- Solution for applying temporary court markings
CAN TEACHERS DELIVER?
Yes, teachers can deliver netball in Sporting Schools by meeting the requirements below.
You will need to:
- Hold a valid state and/or territory teacher registration
- Confirm adequacy of insurance
And meet the following requirements:
- ‘Getting to know NetSetGO’ coaching module
For further information and to apply for 2018 Sporting Schools funding, please visit www.sportingschools.gov.au
SCHOOL AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The Netball Schools Ambassador Program has been designed to ensure that netball has a continuous presence at schools and ultimately becomes the sport of choice for many students. As a Netball Schools Ambassador you will have access to:
- Netball Schools Ambassador Polo Shirt
- Suite of Lesson Plans
- Regular communication on upcoming state and national events
- Interactive Whiteboard/SMART Board product – I want to be a Netballer
- Best of all It’s FREE to become an Ambassador! If you are interested in registering please visit netball.com.au
For further information, contact:
Stacey Carkeek | Community Development Manager
Office: 08 8945 1733 | Email: email@example.com